August 1-5, 2018
The 61st Annual Francis J. Robinson Memorial International Tournament is named after a local tennis player, Lt. Francis J. Robinson, a young serviceman who died in a military flight training mission in July 1958. A group of Lt. Robinson’s friends started a small tennis tournament in his honor that same summer. The “Robinson” has grown into a local event that has drawn between 200-400 participants annually, ranging in divisions from 10 & under to 60 & over and is considered one of the longest running community tennis tournaments in the United States.
This year the main site will be Port Huron Northern High School. If Sanborn Tennis Courts are resurfaced in time for the Robinson, we’ll use them as our main location. Please check in for announcements here and on Facebook.
Online Registration Register – Pay – Play!
- 10U Co-Ed Orange, 10U Co-Ed Green, 12U, 15U, 18U, Open, 30+, 45+, 60+
- Adult Mixer Division
- Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles — play one, two or all three Mixer Divisions!
- One 8-game pro set against players with similar skill level.
- Mixer Division players may register with OR without a partner. Tournament Director, Steve Pillon will pair you up with another player.
Junior Rookies Play FREE New to the Robinson? No entry fee!
Ten & Under Kid’s Play Day FREE day of FUN for ALL KIDS! Contests, games, crafts, prizes, snacks, and refreshments!
- 10 and Under Kid’s Play Day Entry Form
Draws and Start Times Available Monday, July 30th
Past Year’s Champions