THANK YOU to everyone who attended last night’s 9.0 Team Mixer! Started the evening with some tennis as the 9.0 Team members partnered with their supporters in some friendly but competitive games of Beat the Champ and Grand Slam. Ended the night with great food, the raffle drawing, lots of laughs, and Euchre! The Grand Prize $500 Raffle winner was Dave Goldfarb. We want to say a special Thank You to Dave. He decided if he won he would donate his winnings right back to the team. THANKS, Dave! Other raffle winners were as follows:
- Justin Peshke – free racket stringing
- Christian Balan – $25 @ Buffalo Wild Wings
- Denise Gallemore – $25 @ Buffalo Wild Wings
- Jeff Thomson – 1 hour massage at Bridge Chiropractic
- Jim Ropposch – $25 @ Vintage Tavern
- Tracy Stablein-Brooks – $20 @ Casey’s Pizza
- Amy McMicheal – $15 @ Applebee’s
- Jane Dusellier – One night @ Doubletree by Hilton, Port Huron
- Stephanie McNeil – lesson with Coach Justin Sabourin
- Jeff Payton – lesson with Coach Tiffany Odlum
- John Carleton – lesson with Coach Mark Walker, Jr.
Thank you so much to all who donated raffle items, purchased raffle tickets, spent a fun night at the Tennis House, and supplied the food and beverages. It was a wonderful celebration of the team’s outstanding season, as well as an exciting send-off for the team’s upcoming efforts at Nationals! Look for updates on November 14-16.