Thank you for supporting the PHTH during challenging times! Below is our November update addressing some changes we are implementing in efforts to keep our “House” safe for our guests.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols Update
As most of you are aware, due to rising numbers the MDHHS has issued a new order to curb the spread of Covid-19. The Tennis House has taken the pandemic very seriously by implementing new protocols to protect our members, guests and staff. We are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for players to enjoy a mental and physical break from the many stressors we all face today. We plan to continue these efforts and appreciate your support and cooperation.
To continue our endeavor, we must have full compliance with the following procedures:
- Classes will continue as scheduled with the exception that the Monday-Thursday 4-6pm classes will end at 5:45pm to facilitate a less crowded environment at 6pm when adult leagues begin.
- We have added additional courts for the junior groups with the plan to limit each court to 4-5 players.
- We request that players 10 years & older have no guests in the lobby; ages 9 & under may have 1 adult per child.
- Weather permitting and with supervision, the kids will exit the side doors (on Court 1 or Court 5, respectively) when classes are dismissed to meet their parent(s) near the patio. We appreciate all efforts to drop off/pick up as close to class time as possible!
ADULT LEAGUES will continue as scheduled.
ADULT DRILL & PLAY
Fri 9-10:30am, Sat 9:30-11am & 11-12:30pm, Sunday 9-10:30am
- ALL players MUST register with the front desk by 4pm the PRIOR DAY.
- We have added courts to allow for increased social distancing, and we will be strictly enforcing participation numbers.
- NO walk-ins will be allowed, and no-shows will be responsible for court fees.
Please practice social distancing of at least 6 feet when entering the Tennis House. We sincerely appreciate the support regarding facemask compliance in the lobby area. Though we are not requiring facemask use on the court, please feel free to wear one if you are more comfortable doing so.
Thank you all for helping to make a difficult few months more tolerable. We are in this together, and we will eventually get back to our mixers, tournaments, USTA teams, and all the other fun stuff.
Be safe and hang in there!