Registration is $35 per player. Players may enter up to 3 events (one Singles or Adult Singles Mixer, one Doubles or Adult Doubles Mixer, and one Mixed Doubles or Adult Mixed Doubles Mixer). Entry deadline – No entries or changes will be accepted after 11:59pm, Friday, July 27th.
- Follow the Robinson TopDogTennis link to register.
- If you already have an account, please log in to sign up for the 2018 Robinson.
- If this is your first Robinson, click Create TopDog Account. JUNIORS entering the Robinson for the first time PLAY FOR FREE — print this separate 2018 Robinson Junior Rookie Entry Form and follow instructions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Multiple Family Members/Linked Accounts
- Each Family Member must register separately (have their own individual account).
- Family members may register using the same email address but each must create their own unique password.
- Linked Accounts are conveniently listed together upon each family member’s Login.
- Rating – choose your NTRP rating or “Not Sure” if you do not have a rating.
- Home Club – type in Port Huron Tennis House.
- T-shirt size – select your t-shirt size
- Click “Submit” to create your account.
- If you would like to play Doubles or Mixed Doubles but do not have partner — register for your divisions, and you’ll be listed as “WAITING FOR A PARTNER” for others who are also searching for a partner.
- After making every effort to find a partner on your own but still are not connected with another player, Coach Steve will help you find a partner (firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 434-2371).
7. Pay your entry fee online with a credit card.
8. Please read Tournament Rules carefully for all details.
If you have any questions or trouble with registration, please contact Tournament Director, Steve Pillon at email@example.com or (810) 434-2371.