Registration is $35 per player. Players may enter up to 3 events (one Singles or Adult Singles Mixer, one Doubles or Adult Doubles Mixer, and one Mixed Doubles or Adult Mixed Doubles Mixer). Entry deadline – No entries or changes will be accepted after 11:59pm, Friday, July 27th.
- Follow the Robinson TopDogTennis link to register.
- If you already have an account, please log in to sign up for the 2018 Robinson.
- If this is your first Robinson, click Create TopDog Account. JUNIORS entering the Robinson for the first time PLAY FOR FREE — print this separate 2018 Robinson Junior Rookie Entry Form and follow instructions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Multiple Family Members/Linked Accounts
- Each Family Member must register separately (have their own individual account).
- Family members may register using the same email address but each must create their own unique password.
- Linked Accounts are conveniently listed together upon each family member’s Login.
- Rating – choose your NTRP rating or “Not Sure” if you do not have a rating.
- Home Club – type in Port Huron Tennis House.
- T-shirt size – select your t-shirt size
- Click “Submit” to create your account.
4. Login to your account.
5. Click on Signup for Port Huron Tennis House events.
6. Select the 2018 Robinson and sign up for your division(s).
- If you would like to play Doubles or Mixed Doubles but do not have partner — register for your divisions, and you’ll be listed as “WAITING FOR A PARTNER” for others who are also searching for a partner.
- After making every effort to find a partner on your own but still are not connected with another player, Coach Steve will help you find a partner (email@example.com or (810) 434-2371).
7. Pay your entry fee online with a credit card.
8. Please read Tournament Rules carefully for all details.
If you have any questions or trouble with registration, please contact Tournament Director, Steve Pillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 434-2371.