Registration is $35 per player. Players may enter up to 3 events (one Singles or Adult Singles Mixer, one Doubles or Adult Doubles Mixer, and one Mixed Doubles or Adult Mixed Doubles Mixer). Entry deadline – No entries or changes will be accepted after 11:59pm, Friday, July 28th.
- Follow the Robinson registration at TopDogTennis link to register.
- If you already have an account, Login to sign up for the 2017 Robinson.
- If this is your first time registering online for the Robinson, click Create TopDog Account, complete the form, and receive your Welcome Email/password.
- Please note:
- Junior Rookies (never played in the Robinson) – Print separate 2017 Robinson Junior Rookie Entry-First 50 FREE and follow your specific instructions.
- Family Members/Linked Accounts
- Each Family Member must register separately (have their own individual account).
- Linked Accounts/shared email address – Family members may register using the same email address but each must create their own unique password.
- Linked Accounts are conveniently listed together upon each family member’s Login.
- Rating – choose your NTRP rating or “Not Sure” if you do not have a rating.
- Home Club – type in Port Huron Tennis House.
- T-shirt size – select your t-shirt size
- Click “Submit” to create your account.
- Login to your account via your TopDogTennis Welcome email or by clicking Player Login.
- Scroll down and click on Port Huron Tennis House (home club).
- Select the 2017 Robinson.
- Sign up for your division(s).
- If entering a doubles or mixed doubles event, “Find your partner” by their last name.
- If you do not find your partner (they have not yet registered), leave the “partner” field blank. When your partner registers they can find your name and establish your doubles partnership.
- Pay your entry fee online with a credit card.
- Please read Tournament Rules carefully for all details.
If you have any questions or trouble with registration, please contact Tournament Director, Steve Pillon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (810) 434-2371.